Install Mobiscroll in your web or mobile app
Installing Mobiscroll only takes a couple of minutes. Once the right resources are included, you’ll be able to initialize and use Mobiscroll controls.
Start a trial
First, start a free trial by entering your email address on the Mobiscroll homepage and create your account.
This is how the free trial works:
- You can try Mobiscroll for free.
- The trial needs an active connection to Mobiscroll servers for validation. Don't worry, the licensed product will work offline with downloadable resource files.
Read about the differences between trial and licensed products.
- You can upgrade to the licensed product at any time during or after your trial.
Enter your first name, set a password and you're ready to go!
Pick the Framework you are using and hit the big blue button to download the trial. Select
- JQUERY if you are using jQuery or jQuery Mobile
- ANGULAR JS for Angular 1.x
- ANGULAR for Angular 2.x, 4.x or 5.x
- IONIC 1 for Ionic 1
- IONIC 2/3/4 for Ionic 2/3 or Ionic 4
- REACT for React apps
Here is how to install the trial in your local project
Copy the CSS and JS folder from the downloaded zip and include the CSS and JS files before the closing
</head> tag of your file.
Finally, try and see if you installed it correctly by initializing a control. You’ll see a simple example with HTML and JS code that you’ll have to copy to your local file. Or you can grab the code from below. If you don’t have a test file at hand, just download it from the same place.
<input id="datetime" placeholder="Please Select...">