Install Mobiscroll in your web or mobile app
Installing Mobiscroll only takes a couple of minutes. Once the right resources are included, you’ll be able to initialize and use Mobiscroll controls.
First, start a free trial by entering your email address on the Mobiscroll homepage and create your account.
This is how the free trial works:
- You’ll be able to try mobiscroll for 15 days.
- The trial is served through our CDN servers, so you’ll need to be connected to the internet when using it. The licensed product will work offline with downloadable resource files.
- The trial comes with a number of limitations versus the fully licensed products. Learn more about the differences.
- You’ll be able to upgrade to the licensed product at any time during or after your trial.
Continue by entering your name and project or company and you are ready to go.
Pick the Framework you are working with and hit the big blue install button to get your custom trial includes and to download starter projects.
- Choose Angular for Angular 1.x or Ionic (Angular 2 support will follow soon)
- Choose React for React apps
- Choose jQuery if you are using jQuery or jQuery Mobile
- Choose Knockout when building with KO
- Choose ASP.NET MVC for using Server Wrappers
Here is how to install the trial locally
Copy the code snippet with the JS and CSS include and paste it before the closing
</head> tag of your file.
Finally, try and see if you installed it correctly by initializing a control. You’ll see a simple example with HTML and JS code that you’ll have to copy to your local file. Or you can grab the code from below. If you don’t have a test file at hand, just download it from the same place.
<input id="datetime" placeholder="Please Select...">